Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) consider the protection of your privacy and safety very important.
When you visit this website, place an order, subscribe for the newsletter, ask us a question or participate in a contest or survey on this website, we ask you to submit, among other things, your name, address, bank and/or payment details. Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) will use these data for the following purposes:
- to provide and invoice our services;
- to process your order and to inform you on its progress;
- to provide you with information on Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) organisation, products and activities;
- to provide information to third parties if this is necessary for them to be able to perform their work for Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) or by virtue of any legal obligations;
- to answer any questions you may have.
Finally, we record information (among other things the IP address used) for composing user statistics and for securing the website.
All data, including but not limited to, your personal data and purchase data will be processed by data controller Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN). For the purpose of analyzing the purchase history for marketing purposes, your data can be stored on third parties servers. Those third parties store and process your data under instructions of Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN). This analysis will only be used by Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN). Unless provided otherwise herein, your data will not be made available to third parties.
ATELIER SUKHA NEWSLETTER
When you subcribe to the Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) newsletter, you agree to receive special offers, newsletters by e-mail, regular mail from Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) concerning Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) products and Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) activities, including invitations to special events. If you no longer wish to receive these, you may terminate your subcribtion to the Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) newsletter at any time by notifying Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) via the unsubscribe link in the newsletter footer.
You have the right to inspect the data recorded by Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) concerning you at any time. If (part of) these data are incorrect, you may request Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) to adjust, supplement, remove or screen those data. Please send your request to: info at mamato .gr. If you do not wish to receive any marketing information on Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN), its organisation or its products, please send an e-mail to: info at mamato .gr
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in your web browser on your computer, mobile or other handheld device, while you are browsing a website. Cookies may be used to store your passwords and user ID’s, preferences of start pages, ordering status on a website, personalisation or website tracking (eg targeted marketing). The information stored in a cookie may later be read from your browser in order to –among other functions- deliver a page tailored to you or to automatically log in. Personal information can only be stored in a cookie if you yourself have provided the website that places the cookie with that personal information.
- for technical purposes essential for the operation of this website, such as keeping track of your current shopping session and enabling you to proceed to checkout and pay for products;
- to distinguish you from other users of this website, so we can personalize your shopping experience by making this website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests and so we can remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the country you are in) when you return to visit this website;
- to collect statistical information about the number of visitors that use our website through the link in the email newsletters, to measure the success of the newsletters;
- to collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of competitions and campaigns;
- to enable us to fulfill our contractual obligations to third parties, for example to pay a partner if you have made a purchase on this website by following a link from their website; and
- to make relevant offers to you outside of the Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) website.
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/privacy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Pinterest: http://about.pinterest.com/privacy/
How to change your cookie settings
SECURING PERSONAL DATA
Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) ensures an appropriate degree and method of securing personal data. Therefore, Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) aims at having data transmitted safely between your computer and our server. Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against loss or any form of illegal processing.
To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with ‘https:’ instead of the normal ‘http:’. This means that you are in secure mode.
We accept Ideal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro credit cards & Paypal.
Fashion Manufacturing Network (FMN) AND OTHER WEBSITES
This privacy statement may be changed as a result of any adjustments and/or changes to the website. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Version January 2017